Enrollment Center is open regular hours during the summer. The District observes the July 4th National holiday.
- The Enrollment Center enrolls all new to the District students, Transitions Program through 12th Grade.
- Priority Transitions/Kindergarten enrollment for the following school year usually takes place the end of March through April. (See link below for Transitions/Kindergarten enrollment dates and enrollment requirements).
- Upon completion of the enrollment process, Enrollment Center Staff request cumulative record folders (cum files) and Special Education information for new students from their former schools.
Services offered during regular office hours include:
- New Student Registration
- Language Assessment Referrals
- Special Education - New Student Registration
- Kindergarten and Transitions Program Enrollment
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Intradistrict Transfers
- New Student Lunch Program Applications
7 W. Delaware
Redlands, CA 92374
FAX (909) 307-2471
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registrations accepted 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For map to Enrollment Center click here!
Enrollment Center Links
- Enrollment Information for Students New to RUSD
- Kindergarten and Transitions Program Registration Priority Dates
- Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam Requirements (Kindergarten and 1st Grade)
- Language Assessment Process
- Special Education Referrals
- School Calendars
- School Boundary Maps
- School Start and End Times
- Interdistrict Transfer Process Update
- Intradistrict Transfer Process Update
- Open Enrollment Act Transfers Information
- Transportation Information
- School Meal Program